״כל ישראל ערבים זה בזה״ ~ “All of Israel is responsible for one another.” (Talmud, Shevuot) The guidelines we have put into place at school are there to allow our students, faculty and staff to learn, be nurtured, and stay healthy. We are all in this together.
We will do our very best to ensure that IN school, the guidelines we have outlined will be followed, and we are having students, faculty and staff commit to these policies.
In addition, we ask for your commitment that OUT of school you will follow best practices in keeping virus spread to a minimum. As outlined in the EHS COVID -19 Addendum to the Family Handbook, families agree to these practices outside of school.
- Mask wearing when not at home and social distancing cannot be maintained whether indoors or outdoors
- Responsible hand washing/sanitizing
- Informing the school if anyone in your household contracts COVID-19
- Promptly picking up your child if they become sick at school
- Completing our school’s daily health attestation honestly
- Following state travel and quarantine guidelines