Assistant to the Head of School
Epstein Hillel School, a vibrant and progressive K-8 Jewish independent school in Marblehead, MA is seeking an energetic professional for a full-time administrative support position for the Head of School and her administrative team. Ability to manage multiple projects, strong work ethic, eagerness to take initiative, and a desire to work as a collaborative team member are essential. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of School and the other members of the administrative team as needed
- Staff reception desk: greeting visitors and answering phones
- Maintain internal calendar and website calendar
- Manage report card processes
- Manage school conference scheduling
- Oversee Parent portal on school database
- Organize field trip scheduling and logistics
- Manage Board meeting logistics
- Create and send weekly faculty internal newsletter
- Send Head of School’s communications to current families
- Coordinate school lunch menus and order forms
- Order food for faculty and staff events
Bachelor’s degree and proficiency with Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Constant Contact required. School-based experience not essential but preferred. Qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and references to Amy Gold, Head of School (email@example.com).
Our positions, when available, are also found on the Association of Independent Schools in New England website:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Epstein Hillel School is an equal opportunity employer, committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Epstein Hillel School prohibits unlawful discrimination based on age, color, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies equally to all applicants and employees regardless of position, status or title within the school or work relationship to any other employee.