Yad b’Yad, “hand in hand,” is Epstein Hillel School's parent association.
Yad b’Yad promotes Epstein Hillel’s vibrant sense of community and school pride by sponsoring a variety of programs and projects during the school year. Hand-in-hand we strengthen our community, celebrate our families, and honor our teachers.
All proceeds from donations and sales go to support the mission of
Yad b’Yad including faculty and staff appreciation, family events, and children’s programs. Please click on the payment button below to complete a form with relevant information regarding your contribution.
Events & Programs
Some of the programs, events, and services sponsored by Yad b’Yad include:
- Chesed, a subcommittee which reaches out to EHS families in times of need
- Coordination of Classroom Parents, who serve as liaisons between the teachers and families in each grade
- Community service projects
- Family-friendly events and activities
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Holiday Celebrations
- Annual Fundraisers
- And much more!