Yad b’Yad, “hand in hand,” is Epstein Hillel Schools’ parent association.
Yad b’Yad promotes Epstein Hillel’s vibrant sense of community and school pride by sponsoring a variety of programs and projects during the school year. Hand-in-hand we strengthen our community, celebrate our families, and honor our teachers.
Events & Programs
Some of the programs, events, and services sponsored by Yad b’Yad include:
- Chesed, a subcommittee which reaches out to EHS families in times of need
- Coordination of Classroom Parents, who serve as liaisons between the teachers and families in each grade
- Community service projects
- Family-friendly events and activities
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Holiday Celebrations
- Annual Fundraisers
- And much more!